Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Simple times

We finished off March with another camp out. Terry is so relaxed on a camping trip. He loves cooking for everyone.  Yogi is the perfect place for the grandkids ..... for obvious reasons.
What sweet times, what simple times.

Then April started out with a trip to San Antonio...and on to Galveston. First I paid my respects on that April Fool day by visiting the cemetary reflecting on how my dad would be 76 that day. I can only imagine what that day is for him in heaven. I want him back so bad....but that would be so selfish because of the pain level he was in when he left. What a contentment to know he is pain free and soon I will see him.

I love this time of the year with all of the wildflowers. We saw many on  our drive!

The beauty is a blessing!

No comments: