It is still hard to believe that within one month time I got the opportunity to take 2 cruises. That is crazy! ...... but I sure did love it. Nov. 28-Dec 5 mom and I headed out on a 7 day cruise. It was a really fun special time and we met some really nice people that we dined with each night. They all loved the Lord and most were open about it so it was awesome meeting brothers and sisters in Christ!
We returned to the hussle and bussle of Christmas which was really nice and busy. Then I found out Terry booked a cruise for he and I to go on as a Christmas gift to me. Jan. 8-13 we took a 5 day cruise out of Galveston. It is always good for us to get away like that.
On each cruise Michelle, Colby n Melissa picked us up (mom was along when Terry and I were picked up) so Colby is pretty certain we must take him on the next cruise. :) He had so many questions wanting to know every part of the ship, etc. It is amazing how his brain works and all he takes in. He asks very intelligent questions!!
As with every vacation the best part is coming home to loved ones and your own home.



No comments:
Post a Comment