The awesome threesome :)
Granddaughter/Grandmother = Great friends!
How can you already be 6 Colby? How is that possible!!
The Hortons :)
Jeromy n Tristan :)
Melissa loving being with her "baby buddy"
Family Birthday FUN!!
October is here...........and that means birthday times as well as lots of other fun we can cram into the month. Michelle wanted to go to the park which is one of my favorite things to do as well. We finally have weather that is a little above sweltering and that was awesome. Of course I had fun taking pictures and watching the little ones run and play. They all love the playground equipment and their energy is really on display. As William gets older he just lights up when he sees Melissa and Colby and they feel the same way. Melissa calls him "Baby Buddy" and loves to follow him around mothering him. He is a good sport about it. The park was one of the locations I took Jeromy and Tristan's Engagement pictures at so it was fun to go to the little bridge at the back of the park and snap some pics. I love that Tristan loves pics. She fits right in. :)This time everyone got in on the action.
Mom was right there with us but there was a huge hole missing with Dad in heaven. Oh how we miss him. He loved gathering with all his family. It was his favorite thing to do. But I know nothing would make him happier than to know we are all there for mom and having our usual get togethers.
On another note, Byron and William went with us to a little carnival set up in Spring Branch. We went there what seems like a hundred years ago and decided to check it out again. It was fun. I know Terry had lots of fun trying to get Will on the rides. I love pictures because they bring those memories back as you look at them!















No comments:
Post a Comment