









I was really dreading Father's Day this year and I will be the first to admit that. I actually could not imagine a Father's Day without at least talking to my dad and hoping to see him. I even gave considerable thought to not even getting out of bed this year. Of course, in the end, I went to church and enjoyed hearing Carlee sing with the Praise team. After church Jeromy and Tristan had all of us over for a bar-b-que which was so thoughtful....and good. We enjoyed each other, as always. We then followed it up with a trip to the cemetary. I never feel like I need to go to the cemetary it just always gives me peace to go there. I love that Colby and Melissa like being there and have no fear of it. We even ran into BW and his family out there this time. Colby, Melissa and Michelle got to meet Malaya so that was really nice.
I know dad had an absolutely awesome day with our Heavenly Father and that brings me joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment