




We plan for Vacation Bible School for close to a year and then in just a week it is over. Funny how long and tiring that week was. ha! It is really so worth it to see 850 children learning all the wonderful teachings of Jesus, singing about Him, hearing about missionaries, etc. This year our Jr. High students even had a live band which even Colby and Melissa really enjoyed. Colby has this one song in the car that he has Michelle play over and over and over and over.
When I was a child we moved around so much most of the time we were moving to a new town when school was out for the summer so Mom would often put us in many VBS. It was a wonderful way to get to know the other children in town so when school started up, if we were still there, we knew people. We went to many different Christian churches-Baptist, Methodist, Assembly of God, etc.
When I was the Admissions Director for so many years at CCS I heard thousands of testimonies and often that person found the Lord at a VBS their grandmother or Aunt took them to.
When Michelle, Jeromy and Byron were little they were always at VBS. I have many of the certificates from it.
Colby loved it last year. Colby and Melissa enjoyed it this year. I know William soon will. What a joyous time for a child.




No comments:
Post a Comment