Byron woke me up this morning to say he would like it if I would come over because they were not sure but.....Carlee has been having contractions. So I quickly got dressed and went to their house. It was obvious it was time to head to the hospital since the contractions were 5 minutes apart. They were so calm about the whole thing they just amaze me. Once we were at the hospital it was confirmed she would be staying to have the baby. Once she had her epidural Michelle and I saw her for a few minutes. The rest of the time the Moores camped out in the waiting room. Colby and Melissa could not of been better. Once Byron came downa and delivered the much awaited news we all got to take a peak. He is precious, of course. He weighs nearly seven pounds 4 oz and is 19" long. He was very alert for just being born with big eyes looking around. He has good head of hair.
I stood for a long time at the nursery window watching them bathe him and push around on him. He has a good set of lungs.
Carlees last day to work was last week. All four of her showers were complete last week and they had their baby CPR class on Saturday. The timing was perfect. He is our best present this Christmas season!!
Colby told Carlee when William gets big he will teach him about tractors. He has been so excited in this whole process of William's birth.



2 comments:
Congratulations! What a great present. He does look very alert and handsome. :) Thanks for all the pics I love that we get to feel apart of all the events in your lives.
Congrats MeMaw!!! What a day! So glad little Will is here and is doing great. Byron is so wonderful to all and I am so proud of him! :) I love the pic of you holding William next to Dad tonight. I love you!
Post a Comment