Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary Zach and Michelle






Well yesterday Michelle and Zach turned seven! Yep, they have been married seven years on the 27th. They had the fun of going to Keemah which is "their place" and we had tons of fun with their little ones. My hat is off to them for persevering through the good times and hard times to maintain their marriage. Marriage is work and anyone that says it is not I suspect doesn't live with reality. :) It certainly is worth it tho.

We took Colby and Melissa to ChuckECheese and I don't know who had more fun-them or us. It is fun watching them get excited! They couldn't of been any better. Then the next morning we went to my parents to visit and mom and dad sure enjoyed them. Colby can see a Disney movie once and nearly recite it line for line. He is such fun. Melissa was my shadow, like she is her moms when she is with mommy, but sure can turn on the charm.

I'm thinking about counting my blessings, each and every one, in 2009 to see how high it goes. If I do these little ones would be at the top. Anyway-Happy Anniversary Michelle n Zach-may there be at least 80 more. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Where are my baby's shoes??? :) Thanks for everything Mom! We love you!